Applications are now invited for project teams looking to start work between September 2017 and August 2018. The Atlantic Fellows programme for Social and Economic Equity at the International Inequalities Institute is a fantastic new opportunity for those from academia and third sector, campaign or policy-making organisations to explore the causes of inequalities.
The Fellowships are available in three fully-funded tracks, tailored to meet the time or financial needs of experienced professionals:
- The Atlantic Residential Fellowship
- The Atlantic Non-Residential Fellowship
- The Atlantic Visiting Fellowship
Duration: September 2017 to August 2018
- Individuals and teams from the academia and third sector, campaign or policy-making organisations interested in exploring the causes of inequalities.
- The Residential Fellowship will cover all fees, a stipend of £15,000 p/a and expenses for attendance at Atlantic Fellowship events.
- The Non-Residential Fellowships are fully funded, with travel and accommodation costs covered where necessary, as well as reasonable daily expenses whilst taking part in the courses.
- The Visiting Fellowship teams will be fully-funded, including reasonable travel, accommodation in London where needed and office space within the International Inequalities Institute along with other reasonable research costs.
Deadline: 8 March, 2017
To apply, visit the official link.