The University of Lausanne invites eligible candidates to apply for 2018/2019 Master’s grants to study in Switzerland. The Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level.
Details of the grant:
UNIL grants around ten scholarships a year. The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
The University of Lausanne will offer 39 Master’s programmes in 2018. All programmes, with the exception of the MSc in Nursing Sciences and the MSc in Health Sciences, can be attended part-time. However, the grant is NOT open to the following programmes;
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of Education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of Criminal Law, Magistracy Specialism
- All MASs (PhD programmes)
Eligible candidates should satisfy the following requirements:
- Obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- Distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- Have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not registered with UNIL in the past.
- Paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
November 1, 2018
For more information and application, visit the official link