Contributions are welcome from the academics, business professionals and students to the 5th Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital Excellence Awards. The application of Knowledge Management (KM) and Intellectual Capital (IC) can lead to considerable improvements in organisational efficiency and effectiveness, not to mention competitive advantage. However, examples of good practice in the employment of KM and/or IC are not easy to find. The KM and IC Excellence awards aim to showcase good examples of high quality KM and IC in practice. These examples will be considered through case histories. Examples of the use of KM and/or IC within a university are also welcome.
To enter the competition, submit a 300 word abstract describing the initiative. If your proposal is suitable you will be invited to submit a full case history of no more than 3000 words, which will be considered as an entry to the competition. A panel of international adjudicators will evaluate the case histories.
When preparing your abstract, keep in mind that full case histories will be structured around the following headings:
- Introduction to the nature of the KM and IC initiative and its specific objectives
- The infrastructure i.e. people, systems, hardware, software etc. required to launch the initiative
- The challenges that were encountered, how they developed and how they were overcome
- How the initiative was received by the users or participants
- The learning outcomes that were achieved and how they were measured and evaluated
- Plans to further develop the initiative.
- Authors of the top rated initiatives will be invited to register and attend the 20th European Conference on Knowledge Management 2019 to present their case histories to the judges and conference participants.
- Finalists will also have their case histories published in a book and
- a prize will be awarded to the initiative judged to show the most creative thinking.
Click here to submit an abstract to the competition
Abstract submission deadline: March 19, 2019
For more information visit the official site