The University of Waterloo is providing the David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to the high achieving Canadian and International candidates. This is a full-time program open to the students from around the world who want to study a undergraduate and graduate degree program in any Faculty at Waterloo.
- up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience
- $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience
- up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any Faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements
- selection based on combination of academic achievement and duration and type of the international experience
- the opportunity is open to any program or course of study
- Canadian citizen/Permanent resident, International/study permit student in Canada can apply
- Interested students, in good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level), who are planning to participate in an international experience in Israel
- Complete the general International Experience Award Application form.
- Access the application on Uwaterloo Forms page.
- Attach required documentation (refer to application form).
- Only submit one general form to be considered for the majority of available international experience awards, unless a specific form or process is indicated.
- Apply prior to your departure term, by above term deadline.
Application deadline: July 15 & November 15, 2019
For more information, visit the official page