Apply for a doctoral student position in Sustainable urban governance and Smart grids at Lund University. Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The doctoral student will work in the area of sustainable urban governance with focus on smart grids. Smart grids connect supply, distribution and use of electricity through various IT solutions. The main duties of doctoral students are to devote themselves to their research studies which includes participating in research projects and third cycle courses. The work duties will also include teaching and other departmental duties (no more than 20%).
A person meets the general admission requirements for third-cycle courses and study programmes if he or she:
- has been awarded a second-cycle qualification, or
- has satisfied the requirements for courses comprising at least 240 credits of which at least 60 credits were awarded in the second cycle, or
- has acquired substantially equivalent knowledge in some other way in Sweden or abroad.
A person meets the specific admission requirements for third cycle studies if he or she has:
- Hold a Master’s degree in a relevant, preferably multi-disciplinary, field
- Degree or a course related to sustainability or environmental policy is a requirement
- Very good oral and written proficiency in English.
- good collaborative skills, drive and independence
|First day of employment||2019-10-01|
|Number of positions||1|
Application deadline: July 22, 2019
For more information visit the official page