Applications are currently open for Gordon Signy Fellowship for pathologists. The purpose of this program is to provide opportunities for pathologists to study in countries other than their own and to return to their home countries with new skills to help their patients.
- Successful applicants will be awarded US $5,000 payable in two installments.
- For training periods exceeding 89 days, and at the discretion of the Regents of the Fellowship, an award of up to the US $7,500 may be provided.
- Pathologists from all countries are eligible to apply
- Pathologists must be living in their country of origin or their country of permanent residence at the time of the application
- Must have completed his or her training in anatomical and/or clinical pathology or one of their branches prior to the beginning of their proposed fellowship training
- Completed training not more than 10 years prior to application deadline.
- Seekers are required to meet the minimum English language requirements for the program
- Aspirants need to have all their previous degree certificates in the field of Pathology with good academic grades.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
To apply visit the official page