Are you a woman who owns and runs her business? Is your business innovative? Do you need a grant to expand your business? What about some expert training to help grow your business? Then sign up for the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton 2019. This event is powered by Access Bank PLC.
- a mini MBA from the International Finance Corporation (IFC). The IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries.
- You must be a woman
- You must be18 years of age or older.
- You must be a legal resident of Nigeria.
- That within the past one (1) year you were not an employee, contractor, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
- Access Bank Plc, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entity of any of the foregoing;
- any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Programme or any variation thereof;
- any known major sponsor of the Programme or its advertising agency;
- any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Programme.
- You may not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office from the date of the Audition Release until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Programme in which you appear. You may not have been convicted of a felony.
- You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2019
To apply, visit the official page