The American Association of University Women(AAUW) invites application from women researchers to its 2021/2022 International Project Grants.
These grants scheme supports women who have returned home after successfully completing the AAUW fellowship for which they received funding. Its allow alumnae to build on their academic work and implement community-based projects that will improve the lives of women and girls.
Alumnae of AAUW International Fellowships and International Project Grants have tackled women’s equity issues head-on. From securing property rights for widows to building safe hearths for cassava production, these women are helping the most vulnerable and the most resilient members of their communities.
However, since their mission to empower women and girls in their home countries doesn’t end so also their need for financial support doesn’t end.
Duration: one year
Applicant must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the International Project Grant:
- The project must be implemented in the applicant’s home country and have a direct, positive impact on women and girls
- The applicant must be the primary director of the project and be responsible for the project, with control over programmatic, administrative, fiscal and editorial decisions.
- The applicant must have citizenship in a country other than the United States.
- Women holding dual citizenship in the U.S. and another country or who are permanent residents of the U.S. during the grant year are not eligible to apply
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé.
- Project narratives
- Three letters of recommendations
- HE/ she must pass the eligibility quiz to be reviewed by the selection panel.
To apply click here
Deadline: November 1, 2020
For more information, visit the official site.