The American Association University Women (AAUW) invites for the 2021 Research Publication Grants in Engineering, Medicine and Science.
AAUW Research Publication Grants are open to women scholars conducting basic research in engineering, medicine or the physical or biological sciences and who have a doctorate degree in one of those fields. The grantee must publish their research in a scholarly publication and be listed as a primary author.
Since having a strong publication record is a key to receiving promotions and tenure in engineering, medicine and science. These research publication grants will help women overcome the barriers of persistent gender stereotypes and bias making it difficult for women to find the time and institutional support needed to publish their research by funding research projects that will culminate in scholarly publications.
Benefit: $10,000–$35,000 research grants.
- Applicants must hold a doctorate degree in engineering, medicine, or the physical or biological sciences
- Applicants who are conducting basic research in engineering, medicine, or physical or biological sciences
- Curriculum vitae or Résumé
- Provision of three recommendations from the applicant’s advisers, colleagues or others well acquainted with their project or work.
- Proof of degree, transcripts or an original letter showing proof of doctorate degree in engineering, medicine or the physical or biological sciences.
- Project institution form.
Deadline: December 1, 2020
For more information and application, visit the official site.