Academic Hive (AH) invites interested scholars and researchers to register for its 2020 Virtual Research Bootcamp.
The AH Research Bootcamp is designed to enhance the capacity of young scholars and researchers with a deep understanding of modern research practices and how to apply them. Participants will be exposed to a range of research methods, software, and resources. At the end of the training, participants will be set to publish their originally-developed research ideas and will be better equipped for a problem-solving career.
Academic Hive Research Bootcamp is an intensive training for scholars to develop in-depth knowledge and skills for research. The agenda covers proposal writing, data analytics, and publication hacks aimed at preparing and positioning a research leader in their institution/organization.
- Idea/Topic conceptualization,
- A critical assessment of literature,
- Applications of scientific method & research.
- Review data types & diverse range of statistical applications
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis (SPSS, eViews, MAXQDA)
- Primary and secondary data analysis.
- Design policy-relevant findings, cost-benefit analysis, and implementation timelines
- Ethics in publishing
- Publish in high-impact factor journals.
- Workshops and creative writing skill training,
- Hands-on training on data analytics software and data visualization,
- Fun activities/Icebreakers,
- Group discussions,
- Collaborative research simulation.
Duration: 2 weeks
Participants will stand to gain the following:
- One-on-one professional support based on their specific research requirements
- Receive coaching, mentoring and collaborate with seasoned researchers within academia and industry
- Get help with all stages of your research, from developing a topic to preparing for a viva/presentation
- Access to research grant opportunities and funded-research positions
- Receive an internationally-recognized certificate of participation
- Access to a variety of customizable research and data analysis templates
- Get real-time database of high-impact open-access journals
This program is for:
- Higher education/research students interested in using their thesis or dissertation
- Early-career researchers in any location
- Research supervisors willing to learn modern research techniques
- Anyone seeking to do quality inter and multidisciplinary research
- Anyone interested in fact-based (data-driven) decision-making
- Scholars are interested in getting published in high-impact factor journals.
- Anyone interested in grant-writing and winning
For more information and registration, click here.