In line with the success of its first Bootcamp, Academic Hive (AH) invites interested scholars and researchers to register for its Second Edition Virtual Research Bootcamp 2021.
Back! Bigger!! Better!!! This second edition provides an excellent opportunity to develop in-depth research knowledge and skills for a successful research career plus a $100 publishing grant award.
Academic Hive Research Bootcamp is intensive training for scholars to develop in-depth knowledge and skills for research. The agenda covers proposal writing, data analytics, and publication hacks aimed at preparing and positioning a research leader in their institution/organization.
The AH Research Bootcamp is designed to enhance the capacity of young scholars and researchers with a deep understanding of modern research practices and how to apply them. Participants will be exposed to a range of research methods, software, and resources. At the end of the training, participants will be set to publish their originally-developed research ideas and will be better equipped for a problem-solving career.
- Idea/Topic conceptualization
- A critical assessment of literature
- Applications of scientific method & research
- Review of data types & basic statistics
- Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis (SPSS, eViews, MAXQDA)
- Primary and secondary data analysis
- Designing policy-relevant findings, cost-benefit analysis, and implementation timelines
- Ethics in publishing
- How to publish in high-impact factor journals
- Hands-on training on data analytics software and data visualization
- Workshops and creative writing skill training
- Fun activities/Icebreaker
- Collaborative research simulation
- Group discussions.
Duration: 2 weeks
Participants will enjoy the following:
- Get one-on-one professional support based on the participant’s specific research requirements.
- Get help with all stages of their research, from developing a topic to preparing for a viva/presentation.
- Receive coaching, mentoring and collaborate with seasoned researchers within academia and
- Gain access to a global network of research professionals.
- Access to customizable research and data analysis templates.
- Get a database of high-impact open-access journals
- Access to research grant opportunities and funded-research position
- Receive an internationally-recognized certificate of participation
The AH Second edition research Bootcamp is open to:
- Higher education/research students interested in aceing their thesis or dissertation
- Early-career researchers in any location
- Research supervisors willing to learn modern research techniques
- Anyone seeking to do quality inter and multidisciplinary research
- Anyone interested in fact-based (data-driven) decision-making
- Scholars interested in getting published in high-impact factor journals
- Anyone interested in Grant-writing and winning.
For more information and registration, click here.