The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) welcomes applications to its Africa scholarship scheme 2021.
ACCA stands for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants a leading international accountancy body. The ACCA qualification is recognized and is treated in other countries as being equivalent to their local qualification.
The ACCA Africa Scholarship Scheme has been created to support the progression and career of academically excellent students in Africa, especially in these challenging times. The scheme is designed to motivate students to aim towards higher performance in their exams and support them to pass using ACCA available resources.
- Exam fees (at standard entry)
- Free tuition
- First-year subscription fee.
- To qualify for this Scholarship Scheme, the applicant must be an active student sitting for exams and score at least 75% in one of the last papers sat in the preceding exam session.
- To be entitled to the scholarship, the applicant must score 75% on one paper in an exam setting and must be prepared to sit for two papers in upcoming exam sittings.
- Only students in Applied Skills and Strategic Professional levels are eligible to apply.
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must first subscribe.
- Book for his/her next exam in the upcoming exam session if they have not done so. And
- Sit for qualifying exam papers within two upcoming exam sessions.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For more information and application, visit the official site.