The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) offers talented and motivated students from Africa the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Wageningen University and to support capacity building in Africa.
Wageningen University & Research is a collaboration between Wageningen University and the Wageningen Research foundation. Their mission is ‘To explore the potential of nature to improve the quality of life’
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fee coverage for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- A budget for participation in the ‘reach your full potential programme’
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- are a citizen of an African country
- are an excellent student with a First class honours degree or a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree
- have applied for one the master’s programmes of Wageningen University & Research before 3 January 2022.
To apply for the Africa Scholarship Programme for Master’s Students at Wageningen University, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae of brief personal history
- Statement of motivation/purpose
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in its original language + a certified English translation, when the original language is other than English or Dutch.
- If applicant is in the final year of your Bachelor programme, then he/she should upload the most recent academic transcript.
- Transcript of academic records
- English Language Requirements
Deadline: January 3, 2022.
For more information and applications, visit the official site.