The American University of Cairo invites applications from masters students from Africa to apply for the African Graduate fellowship.
The African Graduate Fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master’s degree at AUC. Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or as required by the program) in any of the graduate programs offered at the AUC.
Duration: 2 years
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Monthly stipend
- Student services and activities fees
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University residences at AUC New Cairo Campus
- Medical service and health insurance fees
The African Graduate fellowship, Cairo is open to:
- All disciplines of graduate studies
- Non-Egyptian African nationals
- New graduate degree-seeking students; full admission to one of the graduate programs in AUC, satisfying AUC graduate full admissions requirements
- Continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
There are two steps to follow when applying for the African Graduate fellowship.
Deadline: January 11, 2021
For more information visit the official site.