The Academic Hive for African Scholars invites applications for its AH Research Workshop: Conducting Systematic Literature Review Like A Pro.
A systematic review summarises the results of available carefully designed healthcare studies (controlled trials) and provides a high level of evidence on the effectiveness of healthcare interventions. Judgments may be made about the evidence and inform recommendations for healthcare. The Academic Hive (AH) workshop is a 1-day workshop designed for researchers and graduate students to develop in-depth knowledge and skills for systematic literature review.
During the research workshop, candidates will learn:
- How to identify phenomenon/theoretical constructs for your draft
- How to plan and conduct a systematic literature review
- Research design issues and soteriological assumptions
- How to manage deconstruction and dimensionality in a systematic literature review
By joining this research workshop, candidates will gain
- Access to Systematic Review samples and templates
- Hands-on systematic literature review training
- Internationally-recognized Certificate of Participation
- Access to professional support from Academic Hive
- Access to grant opportunities for researchers
The AH Research Workshop: Conducting Systematic Literature Review Like A Pro program is for:
- Higher education/research students interested in putting up a unique dissertation
- Early-career researchers in any location
- Anyone interested in grant-writing and winning
- Scholars who want to publish in journals with a high impact factor
- Research supervisors willing to learn modern research techniques
- Anyone seeking to do quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-method research
- Anyone interested in fact-based (data-driven) decision-making
To attend the AH Research Workshop: Conducting Systematic Literature Review Like A Pro, click here.
Deadline: May 07, 2022.
For more information on AH Research Workshop: Conducting Systematic Literature Review Like A Pro, visit the official site.