Applications are welcome for the AIG Scholarships for Building Africa’s future leaders empowering future public sector leaders in West Africa.
The AIG Scholarships were established with the intention of educating and empowering the upcoming generation of public sector executives. The scholarship aims to find and support exceptional people who have a desire for giving back to their communities, acknowledging the crucial role that public service plays in forming societies and encouraging progress.
AIG Scholars spend the year at one of the world’s top universities, gaining knowledge from outstanding academic faculty and expert practitioners and interacting with other future public sector leaders from around the world. After completing their degrees, scholars return to their countries and use their learnings to bolster policymaking, support reforms, and contribute to their nation’s development.
- Funding will be provided for tuition, living expenses, and a stipend for a summer project.
- AIG Scholars will embark on summer placements during which they will gain additional knowledge and experience of their areas of interest and build their global networks.
All applicants for the AIG Scholarships for Building Africa’s future leaders should:
- Be a Nigerian currently working in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies & Parastatals) at either Federal or State levels
- Aged between 25 and 45 years
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years (combined private & public sector) work experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification
To apply for AIG Scholarships for Building Africa’s future leaders, click here.
Deadline: September 15, 2023.
For more information on AIG Scholarships for Building Africa’s future leaders, visit the official site.