Women in the field of Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering around the globe are welcome to apply for the Amelia Earhart women Fellowship 2021.
The Amelia Earhart Fellowship was established in 1938 in honour of famed pilot and Zontian, Amelia Earhart to innovate women from around the globe.
Around the world today, women make up about 25 per cent of the workforce in the aerospace industry. Zonta International offers the Amelia Earhart Fellowship in an effort to carry out its mission of empowering women to have access to all resources and represented in decision-making positions on an equal basis with men when it comes to the workforce in the aerospace industry.
Location: Any University or College offering Accredited Degrees in any country.
- Women of any nationality pursuing a PhD degree who demonstrate a superior academic record conducting research applied to aerospace engineering or space sciences are eligible
- Candidates must have registered in a full-time PhD program and have completed at least one year of the program
- Candidates must have received a master’s degree in an aerospace-applied field at the time of application submission
- Applicants must not graduate from their PhD or doctoral program before April 2022.
- Previous Amelia Earhart Fellows are not eligible to apply to renew the Fellowship for a second year.
For application form and guidance click here
Deadline: November 15, 2020
For more information and application, visit the official site.