The American University in Cairo calls for application to the Graduate School of Education Fellowships 2020-2021
American University Cairo offers fellowship each year, to international and domestic students for full-time study in any of the graduate programs offered in the university.
The Graduate School of Education (GSE) contributes to education reform by providing the theoretical, applied and technical assistance components needed to build the capacity of professionals in the education system who are applying to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education and Educational Leadership (MA) with concentrations in School Leadership and Higher Education.
Recognizing the challenges facing Egypt and the region, the highly competitive GSE fellowship will provide support to the students with the opportunity of working with a faculty member on their research and other professional work.
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned weekly to related research work
- This work is intended to provide research in support of GSE scholarly interests thereby providing professional development and research mentorship to fellows
- A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties.
Duration: 1 year
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester
- Fellowship cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses
- All nationalities
- For new graduate degree-seeking students
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with proof of degree completion
- Students with financial needs
- Admission to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education
November 3, 2020
April 15, 2021
For more information, visit the official site.