The call for applications is now open for the ARES Master’s Scholarships Or Continuing Education Courses In Belgium for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The ARES scholarships offer the candidate the opportunity to follow a one-year advanced bachelor’s or master’s degree program or a 2-to-6-month continuing education program within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation in Belgium. ARES wishes to diversify the geographical origin of its recipients. It ensures that there is no over-representation of any nationality in the international training programs.
ARES scholarship applications must be filed in accordance with the protocol and must meet the qualifying criteria outlined below. After they have assessed their administrative admissibility, a selection panel for each training course selects scholarship recipients.
However, applying for an ARES scholarship is completely free. They do not charge fees at any stage of the application or selection process. Nevertheless, ARES guarantees the possibility of deferring a grant in case of pregnancy (for men and women).
The ARES Master’s Scholarships covers:
- International travel costs
- Living allowance
- Indirect mission costs
- Registration fees
- Insurance costs
All applicants for the ARES Master’s Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- Be national, reside and work in one of the participating countries
- Hold a diploma comparable to a graduate level degree
- Possess relevant professional experience in their partner country of at least two years after postgraduate studies.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have not yet received an ARES scholarship in Belgium
- Applicatios from women are greatly welcome.
Applications for the ARES Master’s Scholarships should include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae/resume
- Academic transcript
- Reference letters.
Deadline: January 28, 2022.
For more information on ARES Master’s Scholarships, visit the official site.