The Faculty of Behavioral, Management and Social Sciences Twente University, invites applications to the above-mentioned position (Assistant/Associate Professors in High-tech Business Research) to conduct cross-disciplinary business research growing organizations in entrepreneurship and innovations.
High-tech Business and Entrepreneurship (HBE) department, University of Twente perform ground-breaking research combining various themes such as smart-industry, supply chain management, transportation and logistics management, innovation management, technology-based entrepreneurship, purchasing and supply management, finance, HRM, and leadership. They challenge conventional scholarly wisdom.
Twente University is looking for talents with a background in the following areas:
- Data sciences and AI, Operations research and logistics;
- Digital transformation and marketing;
- Leadership and entrepreneurship;
- Health and purchasing;
- Cybersecurity and Legal tech;
- Human resource management and innovation, or related fields.
- Carry out high-tech business research, with a genuine interest in operating at crossroads of different subject areas;
- Improve their core expertise and further develop an interdisciplinary research line;
- Contribute to research and teaching ecosystem (e.g., by acquiring external research funding);
- (co-)teach and coordinate courses in the Bachelor and Master programs of (International) Business Administration, Industrial Engineering & Management, Business & IT and Health Sciences;
- Guide students from these programs in their graduation assignment;
- Contribute to the supervision of Ph.D. students;
- Develop expertise in novel data-driven research methods and work jointly with our BMS lab providing technologies for social science research and managing and processing large industrial and behavioral datasets.
- The starting salary ranges from € 3.746 to € 6.940 gross per month
- Holiday allowance and an end-of-year bonus,
- Solid pension scheme,
- Sabbatical leave,
- Professional and personal development programs, etc.).
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- hold a Ph.D. degree in a relevant background and have experience in research, which is apparent from publications in reputable academic journals, presentations in international scientific conferences, and other academic activities;
- conduct (fundamental and applied) research within a multidisciplinary environment;
- have teaching experience (both lecturing and tutoring) at an internationally accredited university;
- are active in networks for acquiring research funding, and have ambition and experience in working closely with companies and government agencies;
- possess an (equivalent of) University Teaching Qualification certificate, or be willing to obtain this, and have a real passion for, and the ambition to become a creative and effective teacher;
- possess good communication skills and an excellent command of English.
Applications should include:
- A motivation letter,
- a cover letter, and
- full resume with references.
For detailed information on how to apply, click here
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021.
For more information visit the official site.