The Delft Centre for Entrepreneurship (DCE), part of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), is seeking an Assistant Professor (academic career track) in technology & entrepreneurial marketing.
The primary responsibility for this position is to develop a research plan linked to entrepreneurial marketing education. This position is an academic career track where candidates are expected to develop a clear research line in Entrepreneurial Marketing; aim for achieving societal impact; have a strong interest in technology development and technology transfer; and a strong focus on publishing research papers in peer-reviewed academic journals and actively take part in academic fora.
Candidates interest would be in early technology development, entrepreneurial marketing, and sales techniques for technology-based ventures. It may include topics such as a proactive orientation to customer development and demand generation through digital marketing, viral & guerrilla marketing, value creation primary market research methodologies, market entry strategies and lean thinking with a bottom-up user approach.
This position is an academic career track and candidates are expected to:
- develop a clear research line in Entrepreneurial Marketing;
- aim for achieving societal impact;
- have a strong interest in technology development and technology transfer; and
- a strong focus on publishing research papers in peer-reviewed academic journals and actively taking part in academic fora.
- Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount on health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution.
The Academic Career Track in Technology & Entrepreneurial Marketing seeks applicants with
- A PhD degree in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, or a related field.
- Strong teaching skills in the field of entrepreneurship or marketing.
- Research experience and a strong record of publications in relevant academic journals.
- Strong commitment to teaching entrepreneurship with a focus on early venturing activities and a passion to mentor students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possession of UTQ degree (university teaching qualification) or willingness to obtain this degree;
- Excellent English skills;
- Proficiency in Dutch or willingness to acquire it;
- Experience working in or with start-ups, entrepreneurship centers or related organizations is a plus.
Interested applicants should submit:
- motivation letter
- complete curriculum vitae
- recent teaching evaluations (if available)
- teaching statement with a focus on international entrepreneurship
- two research papers (published or unpublished)
- three references
To apply for the Assistant Professor (academic career track) in Technology & Entrepreneurial Marketing, click here.
Deadline: June 10, 2023.
For more information on Assistant Professor (academic career track) in Technology & Entrepreneurial Marketing, visit the official site.