Applications are currently welcome for the position of Assistant Professor or Advanced Assistant Professor in Digital Marketing (Tenure Track), University of Amsterdam.
The Amsterdam Business School invites applications for a faculty position in the department of Marketing. The appointment will be for a full-time, tenure-track position in Digital Marketing at the level of Assistant Professor or Advanced Assistant Professor. Candidates should have excellent track records in scholarly research and teaching, with an interest in further building their research and teaching portfolios at the highest levels at the Amsterdam Business School.
Starting Date: The intended starting date is January 1, 2023, but starting on 1 September 1, 2023, is a possibility.
Duration: The position is for 6 years
- Candidates will spend 60% of the total appointment on research for the first 3 years; 50% in the final three years.
- Continued productivity in publishing high-impact research in international top-tier journals in marketing and related disciplines (e.g. FT Research ranked).
- Teaching Digital Marketing courses in the BSc, MSc, MBA, and executive level programs.
- The gross monthly salary during the first three years will be, depending on experience, between €3,974 and €5,439 and €4.814 and €6.181 respectively.
- In addition to a good basic salary, they offer 16.3% holiday and end-year payments
- Pension accrual with Befrank, a modern, transparent, and understandable pension plan.
- Reimbursement of 75% of their public transport costs
- The unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary international translational research team.
- Access to, and training in, state-of-the-art technologies in biomedical research.
- A dynamic working environment in which quality, professionalism, and team spirit are encouraged (with English as the main language).
- Training in project management (e.g., supervision of students, budget management).
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a PhD or nearly-completed PhD in marketing or a related discipline;
- has authored publications in international top-tier journals, or shows strong potential to do so;
- has excellent teaching skills;
- possesses a relevant international academic network;
- has demonstrated expertise in digital marketing.
The application should include all together in one PDF:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter including 3 names of references
- Evidence of teaching quality (e.g., teaching philosophy and course evaluations)
- Sample working paper(s)
Application Deadline: October 01, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.