The Cardiovascular and Respiratory Physiology (CRPH) group is looking for an (inter-)national candidate with a strong affinity for cardiovascular computational modeling, translational research, and teaching.
They seek an enthusiastic team player who is eager to advance computational modeling in the cardiovascular field and advanced signal processing in a (pre-)clinical context.
The group offers an excellent and stimulating scientific and educational environment with an attractive campus and plenty of facilities for sports and leisure. The university provides a dynamic ecosystem with hardworking colleagues in which internationalization is an important part of the strategic agenda. A partial remote work or work-from-home arrangement is negotiable
Start Date: As soon as possible.
The task of the assistant Professor- Cardiovascular Computational Modelling includes teaching and advancing the educational curricula of bachelor and master students in Technical Medicine and Biomedical Engineering in the areas of physiology, biomedical physics, mathematics, computational modeling, and signal processing in the context of cardiovascular and respiratory disease.
- a starting salary from € 3.746 (scale 11) to € 5.826 (scale 12) gross per month, based on relevant work experience
- a holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and a year-end bonus of 8.3%
- a minimum of 29 leave days in case of fulltime employment based on a formal workweek of 38 hours
- professional and personal development programs
- a solid pension scheme.
The Assistant Professor in Cardiovascular Computational Modelling must;
- hold a PhD in a relevant domain
- have knowledge and experience in cardiovascular computational modeling
- research interest fits into our clinically driven, translational philosophy
- are a team player, proactive and result-oriented
- are an enthusiastic academic teacher
- hold a UTQ (University Teaching Qualification) or are willing to obtain this
Applications to the position of Assistant Professor in Cardiovascular Computational Modellingmust be submitted in English and should include:
- Curriculum vitae,
- A list of publications, and
- Documentation of their research and teaching experience.
To apply to the position of Assistant Professor- Cardiovascular Computational Modelling, University of Twente, click here.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
For more information, visit the official site.