Applications are welcome from applicants who have passion for top-notch research and teaching in Finance in a dynamic department as Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU).
The School of Business and Economics seek a new colleague who can contribute to building and extending their department’s reputation for excellence in research and teaching. Their research aims at having impact, evidenced by publications in top international academic journals and collaborations with companies. their teaching portfolio involves a variety of quantitative courses at bachelor, master and Ph.D. level and thesis supervision. We They offer a well-structured tenure track.
- doing innovative research and publishing this research in international leading journals
- creating a stimulating learning environment for students at all levels (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., and executive teaching)
- being active in acquiring additional research funds, both individually and together with your colleagues
- salary ranges from a minimum of €2.790 to a maximum of €5127 gross per month
- a maximum of 41 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- considerable employer’s contribution to the ABP pension scheme
- homework- and commuting allowance
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package
The Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Finance at Vrije Univiversity seeks candidate with:
- having a completed PhD thesis in Finance or related field
- strong research potential
- teaching experience, evidenced by good evaluations
- fluency in English
To apply for the Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Finance at Vrije University , the candidate is strongly encouraged to provide:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- two letters of recommendation,
- (Job market) paper, and
- teaching evaluations (if available)
To apply for the Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Finance at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, click here.
Application Deadline: December 03, 2021.
For more information on the Assistant Professor in Finance (Tenure Track), visit the official site.