The Delft Centre for Entrepreneurship (DCE) at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is seeking an assistant professor with a strong drive for entrepreneurship in health services and technologies.
The position is a tenure track position that provides candidates with the opportunity to pursue research and teaching excellence in the emerging field of healthcare entrepreneurship. They will be part of a team that conducts research on technology entrepreneurship: e.g. the early stages of opportunity recognition ideas and new market entry strategies. The present position has an aim to conduct research in health entrepreneurship and develop methods to tailor entrepreneurship education for engineering students who are keen to develop medical equipment and services to improve healthcare and make it sustainable.
The center offers education across the faculties at TU Delft. The close collaboration with the faculties and the vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem in Delft, including the tech incubator YES! Delft and various field labs, provide great opportunities to make significant research contributions.
Duration: A full-time employment for 6 years.
- Salary are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universitie
- A free access to high-quality training programs on general skills, didactics and topics related to research and valorization.
- Annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- A broad package of fringe benefits (including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes).
- Family-friendly initiatives such as an international spouse program, and excellent on-campus children day care and sports facilities.
- The position seeks a candidate who is an engaged and ambitious teacher and researcher with a solid experience in teaching and coaching students, preferable, in health entrepreneurship with a hands-on mentality.
- Applicants must have a PhD in Business and Management, or related, with a focus on technology entrepreneurship, evidenced by a track record of teaching excellence and publication experience in major entrepreneurship journals.
The application should include;
- motivation letter
- complete curriculum vitae
- recent teaching evaluations ( if available)
- teaching statement
- two research papers (published or unpublished)
- three references
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: November 04, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.