The Department of Business Administration at the Nijmegen School of Management, Radboud University, seeks an Associate Professor of Strategic Human Resource Management, specializing in the institutional context of employment relations.
National and international legislation and labor market regulation; historical, social, and political systems; and the power of labor unions and trade associations all have an impact on HRM strategies and the adoption of HRM practices within work organizations. As organizations operate in complex institutional environments, core expertise in this regard is important and will strengthen the Chair of Strategic Human Resource Management.
Duration: A full-time employment for 1.5 years.
- The gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of €5,275 and a maximum of €6,421, depending on previous education and number of years of relevant work experience.
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Assistant with family-related issue, help partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help to settle in Nijmegen.
The Human Resource Management position seeks candidates who:
- is ambitious and enthusiastic scientist, and a strong team player, passionate about both research and education.
- have a PhD degree in business administration or a related field.
- have an excellent scientific reputation, evidenced by a strong publication record in internationally recognised high-quality journals on international business and strategic management topics.
- is actively involved in international collaborative networks and have strong connections to organisational and business practice.
- have proven experience in attracting research funding from research councils and other external parties.
- have at least five years of experience in teaching in the field of human resource management at a university level.
- is able to supervise and inspire PhD candidates, to cooperate across disciplinary boundaries and to support an academic organisation in its administrative tasks.
- have good command of English Language.
To apply for the Human Resource Management position, fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of motivation.
- Research statement.
- Teaching statement.
- Teaching evaluations.
To apply, click here.
Application Deadline: January 07, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.