The Faculty of Behavioral, Management and Social sciences (BMS) Twente University invites applications for a job position to the above mention position, “Associate Professor Technology in Mental Health care, the Netherlands”.
Twente University is a people-first university, they play a pivot role in society and tends to help advance the technology innovation of the people by developing a research and teaching group in Psychology, Health and Technology (PHT) to educate on the use of technologies to support health and wellbeing of the people.
Duration: 2 years
- The creation and implementation of engaging technologies to support mental health and well-being.
- They will collaborate closely with mental health care institutions, as well as technical and customer organizations in the Faculty of Behavioral, management, and social sciences, the Netherlands School of Regional Healthcare transformation
- Contribute to interdisciplinary research
- Supervise Ph.D. students
- Apply for research grants,
- Write in peer-reviewed journals
- A starting salary of € 3746, to 6940
- Holiday allowance and year-end bonus
- Personal and professional development program
- A solid pension scheme.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Have a Ph.D. degree in psychology (clinical)
- They are licensed psychologist
- Be fluent in the English Language
- Have experience in teaching or probably holding a university teaching position
- Be able to work as a team with other scholars
- Have a good presentation and publication track record in peer-reviewed journals
Interested applicants applying for this position should submit the following documents:
- A curriculum vitae (including a list of publications in peer-reviewed journals)
- A brief research and teaching statement
- Names of 2 referees
Application Deadline: May 21, 2021
For more information and application, visit the official site.