Atlas Corps welcomes global social impact leaders to apply for its 12-18 month Blended Fellowships and 12-month Remote Fellowships for Communications and Digital Marketing Professionals beginning in 2024.
The Atlas Corps Fellowship engages global professionals committed to social impact in 12-18 months of service with organizations in the U.S. to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global leaders.
Atlas Corps seeks candidates who have at least two years of professional experience in one of their five main skill areas:
- Communications and Marketing,
- Monitoring and Evaluation / Data Analysis,
- Operations & Human Resources,
- Partnership-Building and Business Development, or
- Program and Project Management.
Duration: 12 Months
- Professional experience with U.S.-based and/or international organizations gaining new perspectives on global issues without having to leave your home or obtain a visa
- Engagement in a meaningful learning opportunity and supportive remote work environment to learn best practices, collaborate across borders, and grow your professional skills
- Development of skills to successfully work and lead remotely across languages and cultures
- Connections to a network of 1,700+ social change leaders from 116 countries
- Financial support for a laptop and other technology necessary to complete remote service requirements
- Enrollment in career networks, which may include a Devex Career Account and a PCDN Career Campus Network Account, for 12 months
- Support with planning your post-fellowship career
- Leadership development training
To apply for Communications and Digital Marketing Professionals by Atlas, the following are required:
- Two or more years of full-time professional experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger;
- Technological capacity to participate in video calls (1-2 per month);
- Availability to commit to 3 hours of online activity and assignments per week for 6 months;
- Citizens from every country are eligible to apply, but certain special initiatives are only open to citizens of select countries;
- Citizens from most countries (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to the Fellowship;
- Commitment to addressing critical social issues in your country or region.
Applicants are required to register for an account and save their login information through our online application system so that they can return to the application at any time.
The Fellowship application also requires additional attachments:
- An official transcript or diploma from previously attended universities.
- Two Recommendations
To apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship for Communications and Digital Marketing Professionals, click here
Deadline: July 30, 2023.
For more information on the Atlas Corps Fellowship for Communications and Digital Marketing Professionals, visit the official site.