Atlas Corps invites social change leaders from around the world to apply for its 12-18 month Blended Fellowships and 12-month Remote Fellowships starting in 2024.
The Atlas Corps Remote Fellowship is a 12-month leadership development program for the world’s top social change leaders in their home countries. Fellows serve full-time remotely with Host Organizations to develop leadership skills and learn effective practices through the Atlas Corps professional development programs and networking opportunities with other Fellows.
The Blended Fellowship combines approximately one month of virtual service from Fellows’ home countries with approximately eleven months of service in the United States, along with in-person and virtual training through our Global Leadership Lab.
They seeks candidates who have at least two years of professional experience in one of our five main skill areas:
- Communications and Marketing,
- Monitoring and Evaluation / Data Analysis,
- Operations & Human Resources,
- Partnership-Building and Business Development, or
- Program and Project Management.
- Atlas Corps will support Fellows making the necessary logistical arrangements to prepare for the Fellowship.
- For the online component of the Blended Fellowship and for the Remote Fellowship, Atlas Corps will support Fellows in reaching the technological capacity necessary to complete Host Organization requirements.
- For the U.S.-based component of the Blended Fellowship, they will support Fellows in applying for a J-1 visa in their respective countries.
- Two or more years of full-time professional experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger;
- Commitment to addressing critical social issues in your country or region.
- Commitment to return to home country after the 12-18 month Blended Fellowship;
- Citizens from most countries (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply for the Fellowship.
- Applicants are required to register for an account and save their login information through the online application system so that they can return to the application at any time.
- An official transcript or diploma from previously attended universities.
- Two Recommendations
To apply for Atlas Corps Professional Development Fellowships Programs 2024, click here
Deadline: July 31, 2023.
For more information on Atlas Corps Professional Development Fellowships Programs 2024, visit the official site.