Application is open to the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS).
AGRTPS is specifically intended to support international students to undertake a Higher Degree by research at Flinders University. The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS ) is awarded to candidates who demonstrate an outstanding aptitude for independent research and candidate are considered on the basis of their academic merit, academic research training and research indicators and performance.
- The scholarship covers international tuition fees offset
- A generous living allowance paid at the rate of $28,092
- An establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.
- Oversea health insurance.
- Citizens of any overseas country except New Zealand are welcome to apply
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree (that is a four-year degree, with a major research project in the final year)
- He/she must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students
- Applicants must not have Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must first submit an application for admission to a Research higher degree (PhD or Master of Arts by research), followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship group.
However, the following documents should be attached;
- Research Proposal
- Academic Transcripts
- Two reference letters
- A Curriculum Vitae
For detailed information on how to apply, click here
Deadline: August 7, 2020
For more information visit the official site.