Applications are currently ongoing for the Bank of America 2021-2022 Global Africa Summer Analyst Program for Young African Students.
The Bank of America (BOA) Global Africa Summer Internship pipeline program offers penultimate students across Africa the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America. As summer analysts applicants will have the opportunity to gain in-depth exposure to a chosen line of business and gain invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
BOA offers a robust program that includes induction, technical and soft skills training, real-time learning, networking, and an opportunity for holistic personal development.
Successful candidates of the Bank of America internship program will
- Gain invaluable insight into the organization and its culture
- Working closely with your team to support their day to day activities
- Benefit from invaluable insight into the organization and its culture
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between 2022 and 2023
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Fluency in English is essential, and a second European language may also be required for some roles.
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Demonstrates Accountability and Productivity
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables
Applications to the Bank of America internship program should include
- Academic grades and their interpretation
- Certified copy of ID/Passport.
To apply for the Bank of America internship program, click here
Deadline: November 07, 2021.
For more information on the Bank of America internship program, visit the official site