Applications are welcome from scholars in the field of social science and humanities to the Barbro Klein Fellowship Program 2022/23
The Barbro Klein Fellowship Program is a new research initiative aimed at furthering the study of cultural diversity in a global context. The fellowship is available to humanities and social science scholars from all disciplines, with a focus on the study of cultural and social diversity, cultural heritage and creativity, societal structures and public resistance, and various cultural expressions in local communities.
The program gives fellows the opportunity to concentrate on their own research interests, free from the teaching and administrative obligations of ordinary university life. Fellows, however, are to be active members of the scholarly community of the Collegium and to participate in seminars and academic events beyond their own fields of specialization.
- The Barbro Klein Fellowship Program Fellows will receive monthly salaries, and
- Accommodation for fellows who do not live in the Stockholm–Uppsala region.
- The fellowship program is open to talented younger scholars in non-Western countries and of underrepresented gender.
- The candidate must have had a Ph.D. (or equivalent degree) for at least three years at the time of application.
- The applicant must have a promising track record of autonomous accomplishments beyond the post-doctoral level, including substantial publications.
- He/she must be actively engaged in research at international fora.
Interested applicants are to apply to the Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme through the Varbi application system, fill in the online form, and submit as PDF files the following required application documents:
- A Curriculum vitae (maximum of 4 pages)
- A list of publications
- A description of the intended research project (5 to 10 pages)
- Three articles, and a brief rationale for selecting the articles (100 words maximum per article)
- (Optional) up to 3 letters of reference.
To apply Barbro Klein Fellowship Program, click here
Deadline: July 1, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site .