Application is currently ongoing for the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Analyst Internship Programme 2021, Nigeria.
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities.
Founded in 1963, BCG was the pioneer in business strategy. Today, they help clients with the total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
They deliver solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose.
However, BCG works in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow their clients to thrive.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duration: 12 months
Duties and Responsibilities
- A few months programme with an emphasis on training and career development
- Pick up the critical skills needed to develop into a business leader
- Have opportunities to contribute to decisions and developments that shape the world
- Pivot into strategy consulting by launching careers at BCG
- Have fun along the way with an amazing set of colleagues
- Citizen and Resident of Nigeria
- Graduates of a Nigerian University with no more than 3 years of full-time working experience
- Minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree (in any discipline – achieved or predicted). Kindly submit all University transcripts, Academic statements, and Degree certificates.
- Fresh graduates from Nigerian universities eligible for the mandatory NYSC service year are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants can apply using the link below and attach the following in their applications
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic certificates
However, applicants should kindly indicate on their CV/cover letter if they are yet to begin the NYSC scheme, called up, or currently serving.
To apply, click here
Deadline: November 7, 2020
For more information, visit the official site.