The International Conference on Education and New Developments (END Conference) invites researchers to showcase presentations, from the most diverse countries and cultures, to promote growth in research methods intimately related to teaching, learning and applications in Education nowadays.
Education, in a global sense, is a right since we are born. Every experience has a formative effect on the constitution of the human being, in the way one thinks, feels and acts. One of the most important contributions resides in what and how we learn through the improvement of educational processes, both in formal and informal settings.
Also, the END 2022 International Conference seeks to provide some answers and explore the processes, actions, challenges and outcomes of learning, teaching and human development. Their goal is to offer a worldwide connection between teachers, students, researchers and lecturers, from a wide range of academic fields, interested in exploring and giving their contribution to educational issues.
They also, provide applicants with particular topics to explore various themes with the respective, but not limited to, sub-topics:
TEACHERS AND STUDENTS:
- Teachers and Staff training and education;
- Educational quality and standards;
- Curriculum and Pedagogy;
- Vocational education and Counselling;
PROJECTS AND TRENDS:
- Pedagogic innovations;
- Challenges and transformations in Education;
- Technology in teaching and learning;
- Distance Education and eLearning;
- Global and sustainable developments for Education;
END 2022; TEACHING AND LEARNING:
- Critical Thinking;
- Educational foundations;
- Research and development methodologies;
- Early childhood and Primary Education;
- Secondary Education; Higher Education;
- Science and technology Education;
- Sports Education.
In ORGANIZATIONAL ISSUES:
- Educational policy and leadership;
- Human Resources development;
- Educational environment;
- Business, Administration, and
- Management in Education;
- Ethics and values; Organizational learning and change;
- Corporate Education.
Nevertheless, all submissions made to the END 2022 conference are subjected to a blind-review refereeing process and are divided into these categories:
- Oral Presentations
- Virtual Presentations
- Corporates can also showcase their products or services in the conference exhibitions area by contacting the secretariat or publicity email (provided below).
Conference Theme: Education and New Developments (END 2022)
Conference Date: June 18-20, 2022
Venue: Funchal, in Madeira island, Portugal, in VidaMar Resort Hotel Madeira.
For guidelines on submission of abstract for the END 2022 conference, click here.
Abstract submissions: March 28, 2022
Authors’ notifications: April 25, 2022
Registration and Final Submission: May 23, 2022
For more information about END 2022, visit the official site.