The Department of Business Administration at the Nijmegen School of Management is looking for an Assistant Professor with expertise in qualitative empirical research methodology as used in the social and management sciences.
For this position, the successful candidate will be tasked with teaching in the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in Business Administration, conducting research in line with the Responsible Organisation program, publishing in international high-quality journals, attracting external grants/funding for research projects, acquiring and supervising PhD projects, building international networks with businesses and academics, and contributing to the department’s administration and management. This assistant professor position requires an aptitude for research methods and a strong track record in high-impact publications on our core themes, as well as a heart for teaching. Above all, they are seeking a highly motivated, committed, and the collaborative candidate with a cooperative attitude and strong team skills.
Duration: 1.5 years with the prospect of a permanent position after positive evaluation.
- A gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of €3,974 and a maximum of €6,181 per week,
- 8% holiday bonus and 8.3% end-of-year bonus;
- Ability to use their Dual Career and Family Care Services.
- Partially paid parental leave and flexible employment conditions.
Applicants for the Assistant Professor of Qualitative Empirical Methodology position should have the following qualifications:
- Expertise in qualitative empirical research methodology as used in the social and management sciences.
- A PhD degree in business administration, management, or organization studies.
- A pipeline of publications and an excellent reputation, evidenced by publications in internationally recognized high-quality journals.
- A track record in attracting research funding, or the desire and ambition to do so.
- Strong connections with organizational and business practice.
- A proven ability to inspire and supervise young academics (PhD candidates).
- A proven ability to cooperate with and inspire a team of professionals.
- Substantial international experience and a network of international contacts.
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills and/or a willingness to learn Dutch.
To apply for this position, fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- A letter of motivation.
- A research and education vision statement.
To apply to Assistant Professor of Qualitative Empirical Methodology, click here
Application Deadline: September 04, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.