The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is inviting applications for its paid global internship program in Washington for postgraduate students.
Highly motivated individuals have the chance to learn about the goals and activities of IFC and the larger World Bank Group through the Global Internship Program (GIP) and join the biggest private sector development organization in the world.
The program encourages participants to contribute fresh viewpoints and ground-breaking concepts to IFC’s work while honing their abilities in a multifaceted and intellectually demanding setting. Additionally, the internship program offers a special chance to network with experts working to eradicate extreme poverty and increase wealth in developing countries.
Operational assignments for the Global Internship program cover various areas of work, such as;
- participation in sector-specific market mapping,
- investment proposal reviews,
- financial modeling and analysis,
- portfolio management,
- upstream work and advisory services activities.
- Selected interns will receive a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage for the duration of the Global internship.
- Global Interns also get access to corporate orientation, skills training, and regular learning events/activities for the GIP cohort.
Interested candidates for the Global Internship program must be currently enrolled in a Master’ degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience.
Interested candidates for the GIP are to submit their CV and cover letter stating their motivation to apply and how their skills and expertise relate to the internship requirements.
Deadline: March 06, 2023.
For more details and applications on the GIP, visit the official site