McKinsey & Company calls for applications for the Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA Virtual Events.
McKinsey Women is a global firm-wide network of female consultants – a powerful resource that provides formal and informal mentoring, training, and relationship-building opportunities. Each office fosters local connections and delivers local programs to help women connect, learn, and grow; women-specific training programs are available at every level; they encourage a culture of flexibility and offer specific programs that support career success.
Women who want to benefit from the following are welcome to apply;
- want to be inspired to make a difference
- are looking for an opportunity to connect with other students and professionals
- want to learn more about the work at McKinsey and what being a consultant really means
- enjoy working in a team setting
- want to grow via training and feedback
There will be a live virtual lottery during the event, where 10 winners will be selected. Each winner will be asked to sign a Memorandum of Understanding before they receive the transfer prize. These funds are meant to be used to support academic or professional development or can be donated to a charity of their choice (preferably supporting women).
To qualify for Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA, applicants must be currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (or have strong ties with Europe, the Middle East, or Africa). They must also be:
- a bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, or MBA student graduating no later than 2024
- a professional with up to eight years of work experience
- Transcripts including grades
To apply for The Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA, applicants are to submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Resume in English, which should include details of their education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements
- Office location (based on geographic or industry ties) OR business function (based on industry experience)
To apply for the Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA, click here.
Deadline: March 06, 2023.
For more information about The Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA, visit the official site.