The call for the 4th cohort for a Master Programme in Embedded and Mobile Systems (EMOS) is now open.
The programme with strong regional industry links equips students with in-demand skills and competencies in a dynamic field. The EMoS programme is structured in academic modules which include distinctive and integrative courses with high educational and practical content that address the local and regional development needs and challenges.
The main academic goal of this programme is to strengthen teaching and research in Embedded and Mobile Systems in the EAC. The programme includes a variety of courses and focuses on four major topics, which are highly relevant for current industrial issues: Mobile Computing, Embedded Systems, Soft Skills and Basic Skills.
Start Date: January 2022.
Duration: 2 years
- Tuition fees applied at NM-AIST,
- A monthly allowance,
- Rent assistance,
- Financial assistance for research writings and printing costs.
To qualify for the EMoS Master Programme, applicants must:
- Be a graduate with a first academic degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) fields related to Embedded and Mobile systems,
- Be professionals working already in the academia or private and the public sector.
- Applications from female will receive more attention
- Have the ability to organize thoughts in writing a motivation statement.
Applications to the EMoS Master Programme must include the following documents:
- CV as evidence of working experience (in related field),
- A statement of purpose,
- Aconcise ONE-page (for Masters) ,
- Certified copies of all academic transcripts and certificates;
- Certified copies of Secondary Education Examinations;
- Evidence of publications,
- Evidence of English Proficiency if the medium of communication in the preceded academic levels were not in English Language.
Deadline: November 15, 2021.
For more information and application to the EMoS Master Programme, visit the official site.