The Nijmegen School of Management is looking for a highly motivated marketing professional and networker specializing in building an international community and increasing our visibility.
As an International Engagement Officer, the candidate will be responsible for engaging with prospective and current international students through a targeted programme of events, initiatives, and activities with a view to ensuring NSM is a study destination of choice and where they can integrate and feel part of our community. Furthermore, she/he will be responsible for raising the visibility of the Nijmegen School of Management internationally through engaged interactions with partners, networks, and stakeholders.
She/he will be responsible for the implementation and evaluation of an engagement and visibility strategy for NSM in order to attract and engage international students and meet international targets; organise, lead and participate in international visits and delegations representing NSM, online and abroad; create and use offline and online marketing and communication tools (portals, social media, webinars) in close cooperation with the marketing, alumni and careers teams in order to successfully build on NSM’s visibility, community, reputation and brand; undertake data and competitor analysis and reporting in support of the engagement and visibility strategy; and communicate with prospective international students and internal influencers to maximise conversion of the highest quality students and to ensure target numbers are met.
- The gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of €3,377 and a maximum of €4,640, depending on previous education and the number of years of relevant work experience.
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
Applicants for the position of International Engagement Officer must meet the following criteria;
- have a completed (international) communication and marketing qualification at a university of applied sciences or a research university level.
- have proven work experience in the field of international marketing and marketing communication, preferably in higher education.
- possess a motivated and enthusiastic approach with the ability to lead and take on initiatives, and are committed to provide an excellent service.
- are an inspiring person with a creative mind and great network skills, as well as excellent social and communication skills, both written and oral.
- possess excellent Microsoft Office skills Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and have professional experience with content creation.
- possess proven time and project management skills.
- have a near-native proficiency in English. Near-native proficiency in Dutch is preferred.
Interested applicants are to fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- A letter of motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
To apply for the Call for Applications: International Engagement Officer, click here.
Deadline: September 17, 2023.
For more information on Call for Applications: International Engagement Officer, visit the official site.