Applications are welcome for the MENA Digital Hybrid Summer School 2022 scholarship in Germany (Berlin and North Rhine-Westphalia).
The MENA Digital Summer School is a hybrid seminar on digital transformation targeting aspiring innovators from the MENA region in the field of digital transformation. The course aims at providing MENA relevant best-of-class learning. It uses cases and business contacts that will enable digital managers of the region to develop their transformation projects, initiatives, and policies successfully. MENA DSS brings together like-minded people from different crafts and professional backgrounds.
The course will include practical modules on data management, machine learning, strategic planning, design and management methods, transformation management, technical foresight, smart cities, as well as tackling socio-economic issues of digitization in the MENA region. Moreover, field visits to communities and sessions with experts and leaders in the spheres of business, politics, economy, culture, academia, and media in Germany are offered. The MENA Digital Summer School will also provide electives that relate to the projects/aspirations of the participants (e.g. MENA-platform strategies, digital culture, women in tech networks, and more).
Duration: 7 days
The MENA Digital Summer Schoarship covers
- course participation,
- flight costs, as well as
- accommodation and travel costs during the in-person module in Germany.
- Participants of the MENA Digital Summer School will be particularly successful graduate students and young entrepreneurs between the age of 20 and 40.
- Applicants shall be nationals of the following states and currently reside in their country of origin or another state of the MENA region: Mauretania, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestinian Territories, Iraq, Djibouti, Comoros, member states of the GCC).
- Participants are to apply with a project idea for digital innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3 years of relevant working experience \
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is expected (TOEFL of 105+ or equivalent, proof upon request)
- filled out the application form
- photo for the purpose of identification
To apply for the MENA Digital Summer School 2022 in Germany, click here.
Deadline: July 06, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.