The Journal of International Logistics and Trade (JILT) calls for the submission of papers for publishing on the team ‘Artificial Intelligence for Smart Supply Chain’.
his special issue expects innovative works and surveys to explore and introduce new trends, case studies, and challenges in the field of AI and digital transformation for smart supply chain including theories, new techniques and processes, implementation issues, real-world deployments, and new applications. Possible topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Spend analytics and spend pooling using cost modelling to identify cost drivers
- Automatic analysis of contract compliance
- Advanced analytics for forecasting and demand planning
- Smart supply chain planning with scenario-based real-time closed-loop planning capabilities
- Advanced process control and quality testing with self-optimizing processing parameters and tolerance optimization capabilities
- Enhanced connectivity and visibility using IoT, cloud service, and platforms for collaboration among suppliers and customers
- Advanced analytics for supply chain design including dynamic network configuration, transport and route optimization
- Predictive diagnostics and automated root-cause analysis
- Predictive maintenance and spare parts management
- Digital performance management using cyber-physical systems like digital twins
The following are essential criteria for publishing in JILT
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication with another journal.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if it has been completely rewritten and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. See our “Research publication ethics”.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system. The corresponding author must sign a copyright agreement form after reading the explanatory notes below
In order to provide free access to readers and to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, JILT accept an article publishing charge (APC) of 400,000 KRW applies to each paper accepted after all the peer review process. The APC is waived only if the affiliations of both the first and corresponding authors are non-Korean institutes.
Submission Deadline: November 30, 2021.
For more information on paper submission at JILT journal article, visit the official site.