The Centre for the Study of an African Economy (CSAE) is inviting submissions of all papers in development economics to its 2021 conference in oxford.
The Conference papers are to address the economic analysis of the broad issues relevant to economic development in Africa. The conference consists of parallel sessions, with plenary sessions and a keynote.
Conference Date: March 21-23
However, CSAE asks applicants to select one of the following broad topics to help the refereeing process:
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy
- Health and Education
- Households, Inequality, and Poverty
- Macro Productivity
- Natural Resources and the Environment
- Political Economy
If awarded, funding will cover:
- Flights fair,
- Accommodation cost, and
- conference registration costs.
Note; speakers who are awarded funding are expected to attend the Conference for all three days.
To be eligible for funding, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- must be an African national;
- He/she must be living in an African country;
- must be working or studying in an African country;
- must be travelling to the Conference from an African country.
- Applicants must submit an abstract AND upload a full draft of their paper.
- Only one paper can be submitted
- The abstract word limit is 400 words, and the paper file size limit is 5MB.
- Applicants are to use sentence capitalization or capitalize only the first letters of words in the title.
- Put only author(s) and university/institution affiliation in the “author” box.
- A co-authored paper/abstract should be submitted by only one of the authors.
- Only the individual submitting the paper will receive notification regarding accepted papers.
- To apply for funding, please select YES when asked in the online submission form.
Deadline for Submission of Papers: October 16, 2020.
To submit Papers click here
For more information, download the official call