The EMNES Annual Conference 2021 calls for papers submissions of high-quality unpublished manuscripts on topics related to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the transition to resilient and sustainable socio-economic growth in Europe, the Mediterranean, and Africa.
EMNES Annual Conference provides a forum for academic researchers, practitioners, and policymakers to discuss current issues related to socio-economic development and regional integration in the Mediterranean and Africa.
While the specific theme of the Annual Conference varies from year to year, the overall objective of this event is to stimulate discussion of high quality and policy-relevant cutting-edge research that informs our understanding of how various socio-economic issues can affect the overall economy at the national and regional levels and the level of interconnectedness between the economies.
Nevertheless, this call for papers invites submissions of high-quality unpublished manuscripts on topics related to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the transition to a resilient and sustainable socio-economic growth in Europe, the Mediterranean and Africa including, but not limited to:
- Debt sustainability and international cooperation for debt relief
- Monetary policy during and post COVID-19
- Central banks and the greening of the financial sector
- Sustainability and stability of financial systems during and post COVID-19
- COVID-19 recovery and green stimulus policies
- Sustainability and ESG risks
- Impact investing and other sustainable finance trends
- Biodiversity and environment and economic development
- Financial innovation and the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Corporate strategies towards transition and physical risks of climate change
- Corporate social responsibility in the post-pandemic world
- Financial inclusion, digitalization and crypto-currencies
- Role of the state, financial institutions and markets in post-COVID-19 recovery
- Regional integration, sustainability in post-COVID-19 recovery
Conference Theme: “Pillars for Inclusive, Sustainable and Resilient Growth and Innovative Socio-Economic Models Post COVID-19 Pandemic in the Mediterranean and Africa”
Conference Date: December 09-10, 2021.
There will be an award of EUR 2,000 each for two Best Papers. Sponsored by the Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association – EMEA.
All papers should be submitted to: email@example.com
Submission Deadline: October 15, 2021
For more information, visit the official site.