The Journal of Centre for Environmental law calls for submission of papers from law students to address the issue on the theme ‘Environment and Town Planning’.
Journal of Centre for Environmental Law (ISSN 2456-2246) is the flagship publication of Institute of Law Nirma University. The journal is an annual, peer-reviewed ISSN serial publication from Centre for Environment Law of Institute of Law, Nirma University. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an approach towards assimilating knowledge in the field of environment. The centre endeavours to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
Submitted papers are expected to provide important information on the theme of the paper ‘Environment and Town Planning’.
The case studies must address one of the following sub-themes:
- Town and country planning: Concept of “Green spaces &Lung Spaces”
- Law: enforcement and constrains
- Planning – management policies Any Other
- Smart Cities and Environment
- Land pollution and Smart cities
- Water degradation and town planning
- Noise pollution and smart city agreements
- Any Other.
- This calls for paper is open to all law students. (5 Year Integrated LLB/3 Year LLB/LLM), Law professors, Law practitioners etc.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
- All the submissions sent to the Centre must be original and should not have been
published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarized entries are liable to be rejected.
- There must not be any copyright issues with the article sent for publication purposes.
Centre for Environment Law denies any liability which may arise in this regard.
Entries are to be sent at email@example.com
Word Limit: Submissions should not exceed;
- Research papers (5,000- 6,000 words),
- Short notes (2000-3000 words),
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words), and
- Case studies/commentaries (1000-3000 words).
Submission Deadline: January 15, 2021.
For more information, visit the official site.