Paper Submissions are welcome for a Festschrift in Honour of one of the Pioneer Marketing Icons in Africa, Prof. Efiong J. Etuk.
Prof. Etuk was the founding father of the Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Calabar, Nigeria and his academic interests cover diverse areas of Management Sciences. All the Departments under the Faculty (Accounting, Banking/Finance, Management, Public Administration & Marketing), including Prof. Etuk’s wide circle of academic friends, colleagues and mentees, within and outside Africa have unanimously agreed to honour him with a Festschrift.
Theme: Research, Teaching and the Practice of Marketing & Business in the 21st Century.
- Digital Marketing/E-Business
- Research in Business
- International Business & Practices
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Public Relations Research & Business Practice
- Tourism & Hospitality Marketing
- Public Administration Research and Practice
- E-Learning and Post COVID-19 Education
- Public Procurement Practices, Issues and Prospects
- Logistics and Supply-Chain Management
- Energy/Petroleum Marketing Management
- Consumer Research and Behaviour
- Management Consulting and Research in Business
- Banking & Financial Management Practices
- Ethical Issues in Accounting, Banking, Business and Marketing
- Social Media and Business
- Services Marketing: Theory, Principles & Practice
- Marketing Communication & Practice
- Internationalization and Globalization in Business
- Corporate Governance & Practice
- Agricultural and Food Marketing
- Contemporary Issues in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Management & Marketing
- Entrepreneurship Studies & Practice
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: July 30, 2020.
Deadline for Submission of Full Papers: August 30, 2020.
To submit an Abstract and Full Papers send an email to: email@example.com
For more information, download the official call