A Bi-Annual Journal of the Department of Marketing, Veritas University Bwari Abuja calls for submission of papers for its Volume 3(1) and Volume 3(2) Issue 2.
The Veritas Journal of Marketing and Management welcomes manuscript submissions that are within their aims and scopes. Submitted manuscripts are initially verified by the editors. Manuscripts that pass the initial verification are sent to external expert reviewers for a full evaluation. Editors have complete responsibility and authority to accept or reject a manuscript. This decision must be based on the review reports that evaluate the article’s relevance to the journal’s aims and scope, originality, importance, and excellence of the content. Editors should guarantee the confidentiality of the submitted work, the anonymity of the reviewers, the execution of the double-blind peer-review process. Editors should have no conflict of interest with respect to the manuscript.
Veritas Journal Articles relevant to the following areas are welcome
- Business Administration/Management
- Banking and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and
- Any other related discipline
Guidelines for Paper Submission at Veritas Journal of Marketing and Management
- The research paper should not be more than Twenty (20) pages (including references) of A4 paper on Times New Roman, 12 font and 1.5 line spacing.
- Submission to the Veritas Journal of Marketing and Management must include name(s), department(s), email and phone number of the author(s).
- Submission of a manuscript for publication in the journal represents a certificate on the part of the authors that it is an original one and neither published nor considered for publication elsewhere.
- The manuscript and reference should conform to the style prescribed by the publication manual of American Psychological Association.
- Copyright ownership of the manuscript must be transferred officially before the paper is accepted for publication.
- The abstract should not be more than 250 words on the single line spacing with a maximum of five (5) key words typed below the abstract.
- The abstract should include the purpose of the study, methods, major findings, conclusion and a major recommendation.
To submit an Abstract and Full Papers send an email
Deadline for Submission of papers for Vol. 3(1): November 30, 2022.
Deadline for Submission of papers for Vol. 3(2): April 30, 2022.
For more information about Veritas Journal of Marketing and Management, download the official call.