Proposals are invited to the Going Global 2021 virtual conference under the theme” Reimagining international higher education for a post-pandemic world”.
Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional, and global agendas.
- Building a global network for policymakers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Sharing research and analysis to support the development of evidence-led policy.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
As the uncertainty around the ongoing pandemic persists, Going Global wants to continue to offer a platform for higher education leaders to discuss the pressing issues facing the sector today without compromising the health and safety of their staff and delegates. Therefore, they will be delivering a virtual conference in June 2021 which will offer all the same benefits as attending in person.
Conference Date: June 15-17
Theme: Reimagining international higher education for a post-pandemic world
- The changing student body
- Serving the post-pandemic society
- Protecting the planet.
The virtual platform will allow candidates to engage and connect with education leaders from around the world. They will be able to:
- attend live events delivered by sector experts where they’ll hear about the latest knowledge and trends affecting the higher education sector;
- get involved in participant-led interactive sessions where they can make their voice heard, and exchange knowledge and best practice;
- network with other delegates and make mutually beneficial connections;
- move in and out of conference sessions just like a face-to-face event;
- visit expo booths, engage with Going Global sponsors, and more.
To be eligible for this conference applicants must be either;
university or college vice-chancellor, president or principal, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education.
The proposal must meet the requirements of the Going Global 2021 theme and sub-themes
Relevance to world leaders of international education
- Innovative engagement with the theme
- Launching new research
- Clear takeaway messages
Deadline for Submission of Proposals: January 15, 2021.
For more information and submission, visit the official site.