Applications are welcome from young researchers and students from the Euro-Mediterranean region to submit proposals and participate in the V Euromed Young Researchers Forum; Bridging the Gap in Euro-Mediterranean relations: Youth as drivers of Cohesion
The Euromed Young Researchers Forum is an initiative of the EuroMeSCo: Connecting the Dots project, which is co-funded by the European Union and the European Institute of the Mediterranean. The Euromed Young Researchers Lab aims to develop the research capacities of young specialists across the Mediterranean, increase the exposure and acknowledgment of their work, strengthen interactions, and stimulate research on subjects of mutual interest.
Present their research proposals on how young people have perceived the war in Ukraine on both shores of the Mediterranean as well as the responses to the war; analyze misconceptions, the actors and platforms involved in spreading disinformation campaigns; and the existing policy frameworks and tools in place to combat disinformation and its potential impacts, amongst others.
Duration: 2 days
Location: The Forum will take place in Mollina (Málaga), Spain
Date: September 16-17, 2022.
- Participants will benefit from capacity-building sessions to improve their research and communications skills.
- They will have access to remunerated publishing opportunities: authors of selected Concept Notes will be asked to convert their proposals into Policy Briefs
To qualify for the V Euromed Young Researchers Forum in Spain, applicants must
- be researchers or students between 18 and 35 years of age who have attained at least a bachelor’s degree;
- belong to a research center, a university, or an organization based in one of the 42 UfM countries;
- demonstrate an interest in the Forum’s themes;
- demonstrated academic and/or professional background with regards to the Forum’s theme is desirable.
To submit Proposals for the V Euromed Young Researchers Forum in Spain, applicants are to
- Send their CV of no more than two pages with the subject line “Application for Euromed Young Researchers Forum 2022” and
- Fill out the online APPLICATION FORM, including
- A short research proposal (of up to 350 words) linked to the Forum themes.
To apply, click here.
Deadline: June 30, 2022.
For more information, visit the official site.