Applications are open for the 2021/2022 Chevening masters Scholarships in the UK.
Chevening is the UK Government’s global scholarship programme that offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK. These scholarships are awarded to outstanding professionals from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, leaving candidates free to focus on achieving their academic goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. Candidates will live and study in the UK throughout the academic year, during this time, they will develop professionally and academically, grow their network, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Duration: 1 year
The Chevening Scholarships award includes the following:
- university tuition fees
- travel costs to and from the UK
- the cost of one visa application
- a monthly stipend
- an arrival allowance
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- a homeward departure allowance.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Return to their country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after their award has ended.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
All Chevening applicants must submit:
- education documents,
- letter of references, and
- one unconditional UK university offer.
To apply, click here
Deadline: November 3, 2020
For more information and application detail, visit the official site.