The Committee for International Development Cooperation and Development (CICOPS) invites applications from Scholars from developing countries to a research visit at the University of Pavia.
CICOPS is an international program established to promote international cooperation between Developing Countries and the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies), Italy. CICOPS scholarships are reserved for research collaboration in the short term in order to encourage the mobility of researchers from developing countries.
During their stay in Pavia, selected scholars may be requested to deliver one or more lectures on their field of research. Nevertheless, at the end of the study period in Pavia, scholars must provide both a report on the work completed at the host Department and copies of any articles or publications.
Duration: 4-12 weeks
The CICOPS scholarship covers:
- a contribution of 150.00 Euro (gross) per week,
- traveling expenses,
- meals and accommodation expenses,
- health insurance policy, and
- access to all the necessary facilities for study and research activities (libraries, computer facilities, etc.).
The following requirements must be met in order to be considered for this scholarship:
- Applicants must come from developing countries as stated by the world bank list.
- He/she must be either a junior or senior member of Universities in Developing Countries or members of major research centers and international organizations or institutions with a specific interest in the field of development studies,
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within international organizations and institutions.
The following are required from applicants to apply for the CICOPS scholarship:
- Fill the application form in the link below
- Upload a curriculum vitae ideally in European format with a list of publications, and
- An invitation letter from the professor or researcher with whom the applicant intends to collaborate.
To get the application form, click here.
Deadline: May 31, 2021.
For more information and application, visit the official site.